Landlord - The lessor
Tenant - The one who rents
* What documents do I need to rent a car?
When picking up the car you will need a valid driving license with a minimum age of 1-3 years + MD Bulletin (minimum age varies between 21 and 25 years depending on the car).
* What is the guarantee or deposit?
The guarantee is a sum of money, which is blocked during the rental, If the car is returned without damage, the guarantee is unlocked on the spot when returning the rented car (the amount of the Guarantee varies depending on: Car, License Age, Age of Tenant).
Payment for the lease and the Guarantee will be paid on the day of signing the lease.
* What happens in case of an accident?
If the car is involved in a car accident during the rental, you will have to call the emergency number 112 and at the same time inform your manager!
If the other driver is to blame for the accident, and the car is repaired on the RCA of the culprit, your warranty will not be withheld as long as you comply with the rental agreement.
* JustRent.MD reserves the right not to rent a car to people without giving any explanation!
I. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TENANT (Leaseholder)
The tenant undertakes:
1) to use the car according to the destination, in compliance with the technical rules and the road traffic regulations, and with the provisions of the present contract;
2) not to use the car to push or tow other means of transport.
3) not to drive the car in a state of intoxication, under the influence of drugs and narcotic or psychotropic substances;
4) to use the car only on the territory of the Republic of Moldova In case the tenant wants to drive the car abroad R.M. or in the region on the left bank of the Dniester (Transnistria), it is obliged to inform the landlord about this and to obtain the written consent from him.
5) to return the rented car at the expiration of the term established in the contract, in the same condition in which it was sent to it, taking into account the normal wear and tear of the car;
6) not to use the car as a TAXI or for car training
7) not to participate with the car in car races, tests or sports competitions
8) not to exceed the maximum speed of 130 km / h. money paid for rent is not refundable.
9) not to open the bonnet without the consent of the landlord. If necessary, the tenant can open the hood but will have to notify the landlord by phone, informing about the need to open it;
10) not to use the car of third parties (for a fee or free of charge), except with the written consent of the lessor.
11) to keep the car clean inside and out, and to ensure its protection;
II. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
1) If the lessor returns the car in a worse condition, he is obliged to repair the material damage caused to the lessor. The tenant must return the car in the same condition in which it was received.
2) If the car has been involved in road accidents and the Tenant is found guilty of causing the accident, the tenant is responsible for all damages.
3) The lessee is liable for material and non-material damage caused to other persons, during the lease, if the damage is related to the car that was rented.
4) The tenant is liable for damages caused by the persons to whom he entrusted the car.
5) If the tenant is late in returning the car, for each hour of delay he will pay a penalty of 25% of the rent for one day. This penalty is calculated for a maximum of three consecutive hours of delay. If the tenant has exceeded the car return time in more than three hours, he will pay a penalty equal to the amount of the rent for one day.
6) In case the car is returned without being cleaned or shows traces of dirt, the tenant pays an additional amount in the amount of: 250 lei for simple cars; 300 lei for SUV cars; 350 lei for Vito cars; 400 lei for trucks.
7) The car is equipped with a GPS system, which allows monitoring the speed, the location of the car, etc. The Lessee agrees that the data provided by the GPS system will be processed by the Lessor, and in case of finding violations under Chapters VIII and IX of this contract, established using the GPS system, the Lessee undertakes to pay the penalty.
III. TRANSMISSION AND RETURN OF THE CAR
1) Car transmission to the lessee is made on the basis of a delivery-receipt deed, signed by both parties, in which the date and time of transmission will be written.
2) If the car shows visible signs of damage and / or deficiencies during the return, they will be included in the return deed, after which the car will be examined by a specialized company to determine the material damage.
3) The restitution of the car from the lessee to the lessor is made on the basis of a restitution deed, which will be signed by both parties, in which the date and time of the restitution will be written.
4) The lessee is obliged to return the rented car at the expiration of the term established in the contract, in the condition in which it was sent to him, taking into account the normal wear and tear of the car.
IV. FINAL TERMS
1. This contract is concluded in two copies, one for each party.
2. The situations not foreseen by the present contract will be regulated by the legislation in force of the Republic of Moldova.